Based in Earby and the surrounding area, Bathrooms by Ryan Waine is a successful supplier and installer of high quality bathrooms. Our exceptional attention to detail and unique designs have built our reputation to a high standard and as a result we are due to open our brand new design studio early 2016.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a fully experienced bathroom installer to join the team.
The successful applicant will display exceptional attention to detail and provide excellent customer service. Experience in this type of work is essential and people management skills would be an advantage.
Duties to include:
- • Installation of high quality bathroom suites
- • Tiling
- • Liaising with customers
- • Managing of jobs from start to completion
- • Management and training of apprentices
Knowledge and skills required include:
- • Pleasant, confident and willing manner
- • Clean and tidy
- • Professional in approach
- • Ability to cope under pressure
- • Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- • Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- • Knowledge of the general construction trade would be advantageous but is not essential.
- • An interest in design would
Salary to be discussed on interview, the correct candidate will attract an annual salary above industry standard and will include uniform, tools, van and bonus scheme.
Normal working hours 8am – 5pm
28 days holiday per year inclusive of statutory allowance.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org